Tuesday 9 September 2008

2nd posting!! WOot

Yeah !! this is my 2nd posting ^^

Arghhhhh...... Today got lab class at 10 am - 12 pm but then is postponed, yes got 2 extra hour for me to sleep back haha but then i overslept till 3 pm and miss out my 12 pm class :P... So i took a hot shower to clear my head when to cyber to enter my blog and now waiting for my 4pm English class.

====================================================================
FYI

The hostel bed is very terrible i can feel the side of bed there's a spring poking my back. If i sleep too long i will have a bad back ache >.<. So everytime i woke up late i be walking croocked to my class all day long and sometimes my back hurt so much i continue to sleep back again till midnight.

====================================================================

1 comment:

Devil Vergil's Blogs said...

haha...
that means u have to wake up early la...
anyway my bed in hostel is ok lerr...
i sleep until afternoon my back also nothing happen de...
anyway...
gambateh in this semester...
i will always visiting ur blog^^