Sunday 14 September 2008

Its sunday

Weehahawihahahahaha
Its Sunday ^^ not much thing to do other then going to cyber and play game,surf net and do my blog...
Damn sienz since i sleep in the morning till night time. After that go cyber to play some game (DOTA) play till morning like 7 or 8 am like that and then sleep again. Then i be continue the cycle hahaha.
Even during the weekend is the same.... sleep at 3 am or 4 am then wake up go to class at 10 *luckly all my class is at 10 am* then after class either go cyber play 1 or 2 game then go back 2 my room to sleep a while. Later on will wake up around 10 pm or 12 am, then i off to cyber again hahahah play till 4 am.
Now i been seeing virgil and ying2 a lot at cyber they usually come around midnight to play dota AI

2 comments:

Devil Vergil's Blogs said...

hmm...
my name is VERGIL lerr...
so sad you spell salah my name...
TT

hideki1987 said...

Ops my bad